Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl Party

When I was growing up one of the reasons I loved Super Bowl Sunday was because it was one of the only Sunday's that we didn't have to eat dinner around the table. Plus my dad was a high school football coach and so I always enjoyed watching football with him. Anyway, this year some of my friends had a huge Super Bowl party. I'm not necessarily a huge Steelers or Cardinals fan, so when I was deciding who to cheer for I remembered that my brother Nate use to have a Steelers pillow in his bedroom so I decided to cheer for them! I made a bet with one of my friends that the Steelers would win...so now he owes me dinner...sorry Johnny!

4 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

michele - i just wanted to say...you're so dang cute!

and it always looks like you're having ridiculous amounts of fun!! :)

Nick and Emily said...

Oh...Look how good we are at blogging! We are regulars. I'm so proud of us! Well, you look cute in your pics as usual. I miss you and can't wait to see you hopefully in just over a week!

Collins Crew said...

Oh my heck Mish- your so gorg! I havent' checked your blog for a while, so I had to do a little catching up. Nice to finally see some updating- but seriously you are so stinkin pretty it makes envious- you and Em are knock outs for sure! then you throw meg in a few pics- HELLO! and here I sit 8 months prego and frumpy as ever- LOL. sad for me! But i love seeing pics of you guys, and it cracks me up thinking of how young and silly we all once were right?

Mikelle said...

Hey I'm going private due to some creepy comment I got so if you want in email me omikelle@hotmail.com