Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love New York!!

I was so excited when one of my friends invited me to go to New York City with him and a few of our friends. I’ve always wanted to go to New York and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I am always hesitant to take time off from work, but fortunately we were leaving on a red eye on Wednesday night and I could come back on Sunday, resulting in only missing 2 days at work. New York is unlike any city I have ever been to. It’s so fast paced and there is so much to do there. My favorite part of the trip was going to a Yankees game at the new stadium, I had never been to a Major League Baseball game and it was so fun to be surrounded by tons of diehard fans. I also loved riding bikes in Central Park. Some of the other things we did were: shopping in China Town, walking the Brooklyn Bridge, riding in taxis, rode the Subway for the first time, ate at yummy restaurants, got a pedicure, went to Times Square, and walked around the city. There were so many other things I wanted to do but there just wasn’t time…guess I’ll have to go back another time!















7 comments:

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun. You live life to the fullest. I love looking at all your cute outfits.

Michele said...

Thanks Kristin! You are so sweet!!

Quintin & Teresa said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! I love NYC too! I think someone would need a month to soak up all that little island has to offer!!

SJW said...

Mish Fish,

Oh my goodness, you're crazy! I can't believe all the wild trips you're taking! Who is this guy anyway - I see him on your blog all the time?! I love New York. I hope I can go back again someday. Okay, so it was awesome talking to you on the phone the other day, what a surprise! I'm still pregnant (only 10 more days, thank goodness). Pat & Kim just got here tonight for a quick visit. With my luck, I'll go into labor or something. Anyway, love ya'.

Kaitlyn said...

Mish! I can't believe you came all the way to NY and didn't meet up with me.I only live 7 hours away from the city! J/K. I miss you so much! I'm glad you had some much fun. Seriously if ever come back or want to come back I would love to go with you. I live in NY and have only been the city twice in my whole life. Its a blast though. There is so much to do. I might go with my future mother-in-law and sister-in-laws this summer. Its such a fun city. Love ya!!

Larson Family said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I miss NYC! There really is never a dull moment there.

Collins Crew said...

Oh mich- your such a babe! Im so glad your having so much fun living the single life and traveling all around, it's such an adjustment when you get married start having little little pip-squeaks! i love NY too. hopefully i'll get back there again for a visit soon! (don't you just love all the great shopping too- HELLO high end outlets!)