Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Twins Graduated!!

I still can't believe that Brianne and Ben are old enough to graduate. It seriously doesn't seem that long ago when my mom was pregnant with them...but I guess it has been 18 years! I was glad that I was able to take a half day off work to go home and see them get their diplomas, even though it meant waking up at 5:15 am the next morning to hurry back to Utah for work. Congrats Bri and Ben, I love you guys!!!



Getting their diplomas!!

Andrew came to Idaho with me. As a side note: No, we didn't match on purpose!

It was fun to see Malory and Jana at graduation. Malory is one of my best friends from high school and Jana was our roommate at BYU-Idaho and then married someone from our high school.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for posting for me Chele! Have fun at Lake Powell.
P.S. You two make a really cute couple!