Saturday, July 25, 2009

As of Lately...

Well, it's no big secret that I'm not a regular blogger. I'm lucky if I blog once or twice a month. This summer has been busy and I can't believe how fast it is going by. Here are a few of the things that I've been doing lately...

We had a Wilson family reunion at my Grandma's in Alta, Wyoming over the 4th of July. We went on a hike, Emily has a bad back and so I packed little Wyatt!

Some of my cousins and Emily The Spud Drive-In4th of July Fireworks!2 of my 3 sisters...we missed you Brit!Uncle Meredith took us on a buggy rideMe & Andy after getting frozen yogurt at Red Mango...we love Red Mango!

We had a cookout with Andy's family at Tanner's Flat. We rode Andy's 1973 Honda up the canyon...don't worry mom we did wear helmets on the actual drive!Lagoon!
Cami came to visit from Arizona...miss you Cham Cham!!
My dad had some discs in his neck burst and it was putting pressure on his spinal cord. The doctor said it was the worst case they'd seen and that he was very lucky that he wasn't paralyzed. They did an emergency surgery. I was able to go home and see him at the hospital. He is recovering very well. Love you daddy!!
Me and Kassi in the parking lot of the hospital after visiting my dad and Kassi's papa! After she saw him she kept saying, "I feel so bad for Papa, do you feel bad for papa?" We went to the demolition derby in Heber with some of Andy's friends
We went to Lake Powell with some of Andy's friends. It was a lot of fun! I've never been able to go to Lake Powell twice in one summer and I was so happy I got to go back!!
Andy put in some of my hair extensions and did a little Brett Michaels impersonation! They had the hugest tube I've ever seen!My hot boyfriend Andy wearing my hat!!I wore this helmet to wakeboard because it matched...I was glad I did though because I crashed hard and hit my head.
At Bonsai Restaurant with Andy and his family
BBQ for Andy's roommate Nate's birthday

3 comments:

Emily said...

Time for an update on your cute life.
-So your little bro and sis are old enough to be high school grads. Crazy stuff. I hope they are enjoying the "real world". :)
-Everybody needs an aunt like you. You are always doing the funnest things with Kassi and Wyatt.
-Lake Powell looks amazing and you and your boyfriend look great together! How fun! (Love to hear more about that :)
-I'm so sorry to read about your dad having to undergo emergency surgery. Hope he's all better now.

Landon and Dana said...

you are just gorgeous! Hope that you are doing good and that your dad is recovering well

Hailey said...

I would like to know how someone can look so cute ALL the time... even packing a kid up a mountain!!! So glad to see you doing well & happy!