Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lake Powell

My favorite place to go is Lake Powell. A few weeks ago our family went and I'm finally just getting around to posting about it! Here are some pictures from the trip....

We climbed to the top of a huge sandhill
Kassi loved the tube!!
Me wakeboarding
Andy is a much better wakeboarder than I am!
Me and my cute niece and nephew
Dad and Kassi on the waverunner
Cool picture of Andy going off the houseboat slide
Me and my lovely sisters!
Me and Andy
Me, Em, Bri, Brit, Kassi, and Wyatt
Doing the wakesurf...I still can't throw in the rope!
Me and Andy on the boat
I love Kassi!
At the marina, getting ready to go home
Me and Andy



3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey girl,
Lake Powell looks like tons of fun! So who is this guy you are with? or is he another brother I don't know about?

the Petterson Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Who's Andi? Hmmmmm?

Collins Crew said...

so jealous!!! your so stinkin cute- do ever take a picture where you don't look like a million bucks? lucky-