Friday, July 18, 2008

Taggie Waggie

Rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

3 Joys
-My family and friends
-Walks
-Summer activities where I can get tan: Lake Powell, boating, laying out, camping, hiking

3 Fears
-Losing a loved one
-Being single forever :)
-Falling down

3 Goals
-Treat everyone with kindness
-Run a marathon
-Become more confident in myself

3 Current Obsessions
-Hair extensions
-Gum...I chew at least a pack a day
-Facebook

3 Random Facts About Me
-I grew up on a Cattle Ranch and haven't eaten beef for 9 years!
-I don't ever bite directly into food with my front teeth, I tear it apart and put it in the back of my mouth.
-I'm allergic to bananas and penicillin

Now I tag...Emily W, Laura P, Debra B, Jessica T, and Lisa N **Anyone else is welcome to do it too!

1 comment:

Ashley and Dave said...

Yea! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I am so excited to have found yours and see how cute and beautiful you are...which makes me feel a little like a homeless mama, but that is ok because it gives me hope that maybe there is a little hope for me ;) So, is that a picture of your sisters on the right? Because the girl in the middle looks like someone is my ward, does she live in IDaho Falls?