Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend with Kassi aka my favorite niece!

Kassi came to stay with me last weekend and we had so much fun. Megan was sweet enough to watch her while I was at work on Thursday and Friday. Kassi had a lot of fun with Livie and Megan. Thursday night me, Kassi, and Livie went to Andrew's softball game and to dinner. Then we went with Meg and Livie to Hoggle Zoo on Friday Evening and then went to Lagoon on Saturday. Saturday night me and Kassi went with Andrew to see the movie, "Up." On Sunday the fun ended and I took her back to Idaho!!











3 comments:

Tara said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! i bet your so happy to have meg and livie down there with you now!! keep up the cute posts!!

Michelle said...

How fun, Chele!! I'm sure you've got to be the face aunt, esp. when you take time out like that!! You're such an awesome person!! Love ya!

Michelle said...

Oops. I meant to say "fave" aunt, not "face":o)